AMD Duron 1100MHz question

I was just wondering what is the equivalent of a Duron 1100MHz in
Pentium-speak?

Thanks

On 1 Jun 2005 18:10:26 -0700, holysmokes99@hotmail.com wrote:

>I was just wondering what is the equivalent of a Duron 1100MHz in
>Pentium-speak?

Performance should be roughly comparable to a PIII 1000MHz. Some apps
may be a bit faster on one chip, some a bit slower, but overall they
should be close enough for approximation sake.

Tony Hill

Thanks for your replies. That helps me out a lot.

Cheers,
Marcus