Question Amd Eye Infinity

obi1kenobi

Great
Jan 13, 2019
Hi all

Trying to setup my dual monitors for gaming but there’s no Eye infinity in the toolbar

Please can someone help would really appreciate it

Lutfij

Titan
For Eyefinity to work you're going to need more than two displays. What are the make and model of your displays and what AMD GPU are you working with? Might be of best interest to include which driver from AMD you're working with.

obi1kenobi

Great
Jan 13, 2019
Hi there thank you for your reply. I have two 34inch Ultrawide monitors. There was no eye infinity in the toolbar so I deleted and uninstalled the Radeon software and when I installed it again it appeared maybe because I never had 2 monitors connected at first so maybe the drivers weren’t there. But when Im gaming there’s a message coming up saying a problem occurred Radeon reset to default settings and the FPS is half as what it was, I have rx590(8g)

Wolfshadw

Titan
Unless you have three or more displays connected to a graphics card that supports Eyefinity, I don't think you'll get that option in AMD Crimson.

Shut down your computer, connect both displays to the graphic card outputs and restart your system.
Go into AMD Crimson. You should see a Display option and both displays should be listed there. See the image below:

809f61e6d53167e860396e4c6c481696aeabe556.png

-Wolf sends