[SOLVED] amd fx 4130 upgrade options for a asus m5a78l-m/usb3?

Jun 15, 2020
I have an asus m5a78l-m/usb3 with a amd fx 4130 cpu, looking for a substantial upgrade but all the better cpu's i can find are either outrageously expensive or out of stock. could anyone help me find the best possible cpu for my asus m5a78l-m/usb3?

i'm thinking i may just have to upgrade to an all new motherboard and cpu all together

Solution
I have an asus m5a78l-m/usb3 with a amd fx 4130 cpu, looking for a substantial upgrade but all the better cpu's i can find are either outrageously expensive or out of stock. could anyone help me find the best possible cpu for my asus m5a78l-m/usb3?

i'm thinking i may just have to upgrade to an all new motherboard and cpu all together
Can't stick many FX processors in that MB, poor VRM with no cooler, FX 6300 at most.

Can't stick many FX processors in that MB, poor VRM with no cooler, FX 6300 at most.

Solution