Amd Fx 6300

Solution
The Fx-6300 is amongst the best value processors available right now. If you don't intend to upgrade the CPU within 1.5 years I would wholeheartedly reccomend it. It is very likely you would be able to stretch a 6300 out to 2017 for medium settings.

The downside is that the AM3+ socket is pretty much maxed out once you put a 6300 in there, technically you have all the way up to a Fx-9XXX processor, but to support it you need to buy a pricier mobo and PSU. At those prices you're better off going to an i5 or i7.

AdviserKulikov

Honorable
Jan 13, 2015
The Fx-6300 is amongst the best value processors available right now. If you don't intend to upgrade the CPU within 1.5 years I would wholeheartedly reccomend it. It is very likely you would be able to stretch a 6300 out to 2017 for medium settings.

The downside is that the AM3+ socket is pretty much maxed out once you put a 6300 in there, technically you have all the way up to a Fx-9XXX processor, but to support it you need to buy a pricier mobo and PSU. At those prices you're better off going to an i5 or i7.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS