AMD fx-6350 cooling

lecture831

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017
my case cannot house any more than a 160mm tall air cooler, is there any decent coolers shorter than this or shall i just do water cooling?

Are you planning to overclock or run at stock speeds?

What country are you in?

What is your budget?

Are you worried about aesthetics for the cooler or only performance?

Are you doing this just to upgrade or was there a problem with the previous cooler?

If there was a lack of cooling performance and that is why you are wanting to upgrade your cooler, what is your case model and how many fans are installed? What size are they? Where are they installed and are they intake or exhaust fans?

lecture831

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017
Are you planning to overclock or run at stock speeds? slight overclock

What country are you in? Australia

What is your budget? no more than $400

Are you worried about aesthetics for the cooler or only performance? not too worried about aesthetics as long as it works well

Are you doing this just to upgrade or was there a problem with the previous cooler? i have a wraith cooler but it just tends to get a bit hot from time-to-time

If there was a lack of cooling performance and that is why you are wanting to upgrade your cooler, what is your case model and how many fans are installed? What size are they? Where are they installed and are they intake or exhaust fans?
Im upgrading to a Cougar Panzer and im just looking for a bit more of an upgrade cooling wise, i have brought 7 new fans so case flow shouldnt be a problem