A few weeks ago a got a good deal on the dell optiplex 390
The specs were
I5 2400 3.1ghz
4gb ram ddr3
265w psu
320gb hdd
I bought a new thermaltake litepower 550w rgb
And i found a nice deal on SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7870 XT for 50$
I hooked everything up and started the pc put there was no signal on the monitor then i plugged the vga cable in the motherboard and it worked but the amd was not detected what so ever on the pc the power cables were fine i tried the gpu on another pc and it worked fine and tried an old Nvidia 9800 gt and it worked fine the bios update is the latest i don't know what's the isuss
the Bois is on legacy could that be the issue why it's not booting ?
Tell me your thoughts

Solution
Found this on GPU BOSS "Some have a switch on them,
that's the BIOS switch. Side 1 is the regular BIOS that you can flash and upgrade it. side 2 is the factory version of the BIOS and can not be flashed.
You would use this switch in case you tried to flash side 1 and something went wrong and you bricked the bios. You can power down, switch to side 2 and boot up on the factory version of the BIOS. Once you have booted up, while running you can flip back to #1 and re-flash it and fix it."

lynx1021

Distinguished
Found this on GPU BOSS "Some have a switch on them,
that's the BIOS switch. Side 1 is the regular BIOS that you can flash and upgrade it. side 2 is the factory version of the BIOS and can not be flashed.
You would use this switch in case you tried to flash side 1 and something went wrong and you bricked the bios. You can power down, switch to side 2 and boot up on the factory version of the BIOS. Once you have booted up, while running you can flip back to #1 and re-flash it and fix it."

Solution