amd gpu temprature

Mohamed_140

Reputable
Apr 8, 2017
my amd says " your GPU has exceeded it's temprature limits "
is it overclock ? how can i reduce the temprature to the default ?

Solution
I am wholly confused. You say you have an "amd" then "no cooler" and then an "intel core i5...". So I have no idea what CPU you have but that doesn't matter if you are not using some sort of heat sink on the CPU. By saying "cooler", I don't mean water... I mean anything... assuming you have a air/fan based heat sink.

If you do have a heat sink, you may want to remove it, clean it and the CPU lid and reapply thermal paste. Otherwise, I am not sure what you actually are talking about. Sorry.

Ditt44

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
What is your CPU? What type of cooler do you have? If an air cooler, are the fan and cooling fins clean? Are your case fans running/clean? Etc. Have you overclocked the CPU and to what settings?

Mohamed_140

Reputable
Apr 8, 2017

i have intel core i5 6200u
i don't have a cooler and i haven't overclocked my amd , when i play a game whatever the game is the temprature become 56C and the amd says the message above , i know this temprature is normal and not bad while gaming but i don't know why this message appears but it begins to appear after i updated my driver , could it be an error in the update ?

Ditt44

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
I am wholly confused. You say you have an "amd" then "no cooler" and then an "intel core i5...". So I have no idea what CPU you have but that doesn't matter if you are not using some sort of heat sink on the CPU. By saying "cooler", I don't mean water... I mean anything... assuming you have a air/fan based heat sink.

If you do have a heat sink, you may want to remove it, clean it and the CPU lid and reapply thermal paste. Otherwise, I am not sure what you actually are talking about. Sorry.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS