Question AMD GRAPHICS CARD , BLACK SCREEN IN MID INSTALLINGvDRIVER PLS HELP (R9 280X)

iantoledo3

Reputable
Aug 24, 2017
First of all i did a lot of troubleshooting before asking here. Here are the information you need to know .

-Graphics Card works on safemode
-Also works without any drivers (cleaned and normal mode)
-Tried amd utility to clean and also DDU. and install the same thing happened
-MY CPU is Ryzen 3 2200 with latest driver installed
-Makes sure my hdmi is on GPU not in mobo
-While installing driver (latest) , mid process flicker once and then back to normal and then black screen all the way.(intallation is still half through)
-Tried cleaning again and tried the old version of driver GPU which i used back in 2018 still the same thing is happening while installing it .
-Tried windows updater instead of the AMD installer for GPU which comes with the driver itself , sane thing happend.
-Tried removing the GPU and just go with the integrated GPU of ryzen and install rhe driver for cpu , ( the same driver as my GPU and i dunnobwhy but thats the recommend driver for the cpu on website and installed perfectly fine .
- Installed back the GPU and then installed latest version for it , same problem happend)

TRIED THESE THINGS STILL DOENST WORK PLEASE DO HELP ME I DUNNO WHAT TO DO AND CANT AFFORD A BRAND NEW GPU

May 12, 2021
A BIOS flash may help, but imo a BIOS flash should be your last option, and things can go wrong-er if done wrong and you're leaving something unrepaired then go "repair" something else.
Previous posts are right, system specs should be put out first so that more info can be given on what to do.