AMD Graphics Card Problems

Oct 13, 2018
For Christmas, I had gotten an XFX RX 580 8GB Black Edition to put in as an upgrade for my computer. My computer prior to the upgrade consisted of an AMD FX 6300, 12GB DDR3 1600mhz, and a Gigabyte RX 560 2GB, with a 450W EVGA 80+ Bronze power supply. Yesterday, I had spent my night replacing the 450W PSU for a new Rosewill 600W Glacier 80+ Bronze and changed out my graphics cards, after properly dealing with the BIOS changes for the cards. When I installed the new BIOS for the 580, I would have problems changing tabs where my HDMI would lose connection and I would get a message from Wattman along the lines of settings being restored to default due to an HDMI issue. I had left it alone with it being 1AM, and went to bed. This morning, I had went back to the previous Dec2018 BIOS and no longer had that issue. When playing a game of Fortnite to test the performance, my computer had crashed mid-game, showing the bluescreen and then restarting. I haven't messed with any setting or tried any games since then, just left it alone.

If anyone could help, thank you.

Oct 13, 2018

The problem I see with your answer is that I have seen multiple builds using this power supply on Ryzen 7 builds using Rx580 or even 590 builds, plus the indicator light on my card is saying that the card is getting plenty of power.