Question AMD Graphicscard drivers not working

Oct 12, 2021
So i just got myself a 6900 XT red devil ultimate graphics card and i have installed everything correctly, the GPU works because i could somehow use it in 3D Mark for a while until it randomly just stopped working. And then i got the error message "We detected a driver timeout has occured in your system." and then just some stuff about bug reporting. How do i fix this? I tried to do a factory reset exclusive from AMD. I tried to revert back to a older version that was "recommended" and all i keep getting is a game crashing cuz the amd driver has timedout. I really am at a point where im clueless as to what to do.

Oct 12, 2021
Full system spec is a dark hero VIII motherboard am4 slot, amd ryzen 5900x, red devil ultimate 6900xt, 3600 mhz g.skill trident 2x16 gigs. Then a 2TB nvme m.2. The model of the psu is rog strix 1000W. Temperature of the GPU is completely fine, it doesnt reach over 76 when i did a heavy stress test on 3dmark (managed to do one test and then suddenly all of my other tests failed and the error message in question appeared)