AMD HD 6700 upgrade

The short question:
Can anyone give me some good insight on an AMD HD 6700 vs an Nvidia GTX 550 ti? Possibly doing SLI if his PSU and mobo supports it.

The longer explanation:
I found out a coworker has basically been using a potato to play Overwatch and CSGO on and thought I'd offer him the option of slightly better potatoes. I have a few older cards (casts off from upgrades from friends) laying around and thought I'd offer some to him.

His current card is an AMD HD 6700

My stock has a few GTX 550 ti floating around (the other cards are, I believe, too long for his case) so I thought I'd offer it up. However due to the age I cant seem to find any solid reviews beyond GPUboss type sites.

Solution
Those 67xx cards were rebadged 57xx cards for reference. The 550 Ti in most reviews looks to be equal to, or slightly faster depending on the games, to the 5770. So, assuming your friend has the 6770 it's not much of an upgrade. In SLI? That depends on the games' use of SLI. Maybe selling the 6700 plus the two 550 Tis that you were going to pair up and using that money to buy a better used card would get a better result.

I asked the same thing. He said it was a straight up HD 6700. Considering AMD only lists the 6750 and 6770 I'm guessing he's missing out on the exact number.

Assuming it's either a 6750 or 6770, any thoughts on how they stack up to a 550ti?

Those 67xx cards were rebadged 57xx cards for reference. The 550 Ti in most reviews looks to be equal to, or slightly faster depending on the games, to the 5770. So, assuming your friend has the 6770 it's not much of an upgrade. In SLI? That depends on the games' use of SLI. Maybe selling the 6700 plus the two 550 Tis that you were going to pair up and using that money to buy a better used card would get a better result.

Solution