AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
is AMD feeding horsesh*t to the media or is AMD really Mr. ED???

<A HREF="http://www.overclockers.com/tips425/" target="_new">Spin Unspun</A>

"Amd cpu...Gone in 2 secs flat, it truly is a fast chip!"

G

Another «insightful» post from AmdMeltdown. Let me know when Intel delays another product, hein?

~ I'm not AMD biased, I just think their chips are better. ~

HolyGrenade

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2001
Delay?... Intel?... Never!...

Its not even in their vocabulary!

Mainly because the folks over there have selective amnesia!

*LOL*

<i><b><font color=red>"How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?"</font color=red></b></i>

MeldarthX

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2001
I see you're still doing the same old thing, doesn't it get tiring blowing your horn with no one paying attention?

MeldarthX

G

can't we just all get along? spread the love man...

Those who do not know, speak. Those who are silent, know.

jlbigguy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
You are absolutely correct.

It is better to release a product that doesn't run (like the P3 1.13Ghz) then to delay and make sure it works properly. Of course, you can still take 2 years of marketing hype, and release the "Willamette" minus most of the features it was supposed to have, resulting in the crippled, poor performing P4.

Intel's way seems better, doesn't it?

<font color=blue>This is a Forum, not a playground. Treat it with Respect.</font color=blue>

G

The only reason he points out every little thing about AMD is because you AMD guys do the same CRAP.

Sojourn

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Oh yes, we're all jumping up and down over an article written by an idiot, posted by an idiot, about something neither remotely comprehends. The longer you make something, the better you get at it, and the cheaper you can make it. There is a geometric profit curve. The longer you can sit at the peak of the curve, the better for your bottom line. They'll teach you these things in Junior High, if you ever make it there.

/Athlon-1.2GHz@1370MHz(137MHz*10)/Asus_A7V133/

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Actually, I have to pat you on the back for this one. True that I try to stay away from AMD bashing, but this whole idea of remaping their product line to make the Palamino only last 6 months reaks as bad as Intel's idea of releasing an unfinished version of the P4 for only 6 months!

Suicide is painless...........