AMD IS GOD

G

I just want to let everyone know that i am AMD's Biitch...I will be defending AMD with no proof or data. Making strange claims from unknown sources....hmmm maybe that will help me fit in with the AMD crowd.

peteb

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2001
wonderful - bowser takes it to a new level.

Would the real AMDMeltdown or Fugger please step forward.

-* This Space For Rent *-
email for application details

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
a bit of balance is nice.
cancels out the drivel of bowser & co. i suppose.

i suppose it would be too much to ask for something intellectual fugger? bowser? whoever you are?

AMD chips run hot. The world is getting hotter. Therefore, AMD is causing Global Warming!

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
yuppa, hi bowser haven't you get banned and had you account hacked by me so spud got spuddy back.

Nice Intel and AMD users get a Cookie.... :smile: Yummy :smile:

Tempus

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2001
I think the plug is actually in your mouth, because your talking out of your ass.

Congratulations Fugger, AMDMeltdown, Raystonn, or whoever you are, I know how to register a second username too.

Who knows, I could be who you least expect....

- Tempus fugit donec vestrum relictus tripudium. Autem amor praeterea magis pretium.

Tempus

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2001
Wait a minute, are you calling me a buttplug, or do you think that I registered that name?

If you think I'm a buttplug, I have a 2 word speach for you. The second word is "off".

If you think that I registered that screen name, oh you must think that due to my mysterious last sentence. I assure you that if I did have a second username, it would not be as moronic as buttpluginside. Also, I am an AMD supporter, so why would I make my kind look bad?

- Tempus fugit donec vestrum relictus tripudium. Autem amor praeterea magis pretium.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Tempus on 07/10/01 09:20 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Good point, well i your off the who is buttpluginside list. Well i'll find the Son Of a B!tch.

I also have a 2 word speach for you. The first word is "F*ck".The second word is "off".

Nice Intel and AMD users get a Cookie.... :smile: Yummy :smile:

G

It was hard on us all spud, spuddy, and me had a tough time with the account stealing. Why would someone want to give spud a respectable image. Over my potato mound.

Spuddy

<font color=red>Being Evil Is Good. Cause I Can Be A Prick And Get Away With It.</font color=red> :lol: