Question AMD Mainboard CPU and VGA ez-Debug LEDs light up red

Feb 17, 2020
Hey guys,

I just built my first computer and it took me three hours. Now when I try to start it, the fans start spinning, but first the CPU-Debug LED lights up red, turns off, then the VGA-Debug LED lights up red and the computer restarts itself, causing the CPU-LED to shine red again. Any ideas on how to fix that?
Help would be much appreciated.

This is my System:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Pure Rock Tower-Cooler
Mainboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX AM4
GPU: 8GB MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER VENTUS OC Aktiv PCIe 3.0 x16
RAM: 16GB G.Skill RipJaws V schwarz DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16 Dual Kit
M2 SSD: 512GB Intel 660P M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3 3D-NAND QLC
Power supply: 500 Watt be quiet! Pure Power 11 Non-Modular 80+ Gold
Casing: Fractal Design Meshify C

I will also post a few pictures, showing how I plugged in all the cables. I checked every one of them and they are plugged in properly and I also think that they are all in the right places.

The pictures I took

Thanks a lot in advance!

Feb 17, 2020
Just to be sure. You plugged the PCIe cables to the GPU and the CPU cable to the motherboard? You did not try to put a PCIe cable as the CPU cable?

The cable encryption that is plugged in into the GPU reads VGA 1 and VGA 2 and the ones plugged in the CPU port read CPU1, CPU2, P4, P8

Feb 17, 2020
Update: I did a BIOS-Reset by removing the battery. It didn't help. I let the PC on for a bit longer this time. It doesn't restart anymore. Rather the CPU Light lights up red, turn off, the VGA LED lights up red, turns off and at the end the Boot-LED lights up red and stays lit.

Feb 17, 2020
Apparently the BIOS doesn't start without a keyboard being plugged in. That seemed to be the only mistake. The PC now runs just fine, even with the 500Watt PSU.