Question AMD Master on a 1600x failed

Sep 23, 2019
Hi, so i decided to try the amd master and up the cpu speed and the ram speed, but i failed hard and not the pc is just blue screening and putting me in the recovery mode thing, it sometimes goes yo the desktop and i log on, but only for loke 10 secs and then it blue screens again.
I have tried system recovery but is fails and blue screens, i also tried to boot from another desk but it fails.
now im trying to reset the pc but its just stuck on "getting things ready".
PC specs if needed.
MSI Tomahawk B350 AM4
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz 16GB
AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Processor
Corsair VS550, 550W PSU

Samsung M.2 250 EVO <Boot drive>

Stopcodes i have had while trying to fix it:
0xc000021a
BAD POOL HEADER
CRITICAL PROCESS DIED
MEMROY MANAGEMENT

Please help, Please

What did you change in the settings? Just the speed? What speed did you change it too?

First things first though, I would NOT try to OC your system with your VS550w PSU. It's just not designed for that, and is an average PSU at best.

I would just go into your bios and reset it to defaults. Then hope that you haven't potentially damaged a component (CPU/Ram/Mobo) and try fire it up again.

You might want to test your ram outside of windows using memtest86+ to see if your ram is what's causing you to BSOD'ing during recovery.

Sep 23, 2019
What did you change in the settings? Just the speed? What speed did you change it too?

First things first though, I would NOT try to OC your system with your VS550w PSU. It's just not designed for that, and is an average PSU at best.

I would just go into your bios and reset it to defaults. Then hope that you haven't potentially damaged a component (CPU/Ram/Mobo) and try fire it up again.

You might want to test your ram outside of windows using memtest86+ to see if your ram is what's causing you to BSOD'ing during recovery.

Okay i did the restore defaults settings in bios and seved and restarted but i think its broken because i get the BSoD with error code 0x0000001 and it just shuts down after that.
I also tried the memtest and i could not get it to work properly.
I think i fried my pc... shit

Okay i did the restore defaults settings in bios and seved and restarted but i think its broken because i get the BSoD with error code 0x0000001 and it just shuts down after that.
I also tried the memtest and i could not get it to work properly.
I think i fried my pc... shit
Can you start windows in safe mode ? Uninstall Ryzen Master in safe mode because every time it starts it restores settings changes you made in it.