AMD, Nvidia Update Drivers For 'Forza Horizon 3'

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMG Mercedes

Commendable
Sep 22, 2016
Is Forza Horizon 3 going to work without the Windows 10 Anniversary edition update? I have yet to have that update successfully install on my rig without crashing it.

ohim

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009

Disable unnecessary devices from BIOS and then try that update. My brother back in the Win 8.1 update had constant BSOD due to the WIFI card on his MB, after he disabled it everything went normal, was even able to enable it after that. Just an idea. As for the game it shouldn`t be any problem since Anniversary update doesn`t bring anything related to DX11/12 functionality.

AMG Mercedes

Commendable
Sep 22, 2016
I knew it. Can't play the stinking game because I can't update to Anniversary BS. Unbelievable!!! Glad I paid extra for four day early that I'm certain I won't b in able to take advantage of. Totally ridiculous!

[quotemsg=18633541,0,216536]

Disable unnecessary devices from BIOS and then try that update. My brother back in the Win 8.1 update had constant BSOD due to the WIFI card on his MB, after he disabled it everything went normal, was even able to enable it after that. Just an idea. As for the game it shouldn`t be any problem since Anniversary update doesn`t bring anything related to DX11/12 functionality.[/quotemsg]

Dyseman

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
Fresh install 10 Anniversary. I don't do 'Upgrades' I do Fresh Installs from latest ISO's. That way I know at least once per year, I've done a clean wipe. Leaving Data / Game drives be. All Libraries (Doc,pic,music, etc...) are on 2nd drive, games 3rd, Movie 4th.

You might also get someone who knows computers to help you out with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.