AMD Phenom X6 1100T overclocking advices

Aug 18, 2018
Hello guys!

I am planning overclock an AMD Phenom ii xii1100t cpu.

Now I have an old atx case, nothing extra and a 92nm cooler put on the back of the case. I have chieftec 550w psu. Chieftec GPS-550AB-A 550W. I have ASUS M4N78 PRO motherboard and 16 gb ddr2 800 mhz ram with 1 TB 7.2k rmp hdd. I d like to overclock my cpu aschigh as i can with stability and temperature always under 50°C. Is it possible in my config and what cooler i need?

Pls leave the get moderner pcs comments! Thank for your kindness guys. Have a nice day!

Solution
You did not verify that the PSI I linked to was indeed yours. However if it is...
The GTX 1050 Ti should be OK with the weak +12v rails (360W). But I would not do any serious OC'ing with that PSU.

Btw, I have no idea what "when i ll hv the config" means.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
If you're going to limit your core temp to 50C, there's no sense doing any OC'ing. I am surprised if it maintains below 50C maxed out at stock. 62C is the recommended max core temp. Are you planning on investing in an after-market cooler? The stock cooler is not suitable for OC'ing.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
You did not verify that the PSI I linked to was indeed yours. However if it is...
The GTX 1050 Ti should be OK with the weak +12v rails (360W). But I would not do any serious OC'ing with that PSU.

Btw, I have no idea what "when i ll hv the config" means.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS