AMD Pokes at Intel With Valentine's Day Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
i think i find it funny, cause intel is still laughing all the way to the bank

AMD can send as many gag gifts as they want, but if they don't get their act together, their gonna lose their desktop consumers.

Intel is laughing all the way to the bank? LOL

They just paid AMD 1.5billion and now they just made a boo boo with Sandy Bridge that's gonna cost at least another 1billion.

Now AMD is selling 50% more product due to Intel's screwup.

So who's laughing all the way to the bank?

[citation][nom]GeekApproved[/nom]Intel is laughing all the way to the bank? LOLThey just paid AMD 1.5billion and now they just made a boo boo with Sandy Bridge that's gonna cost at least another 1billion.Now AMD is selling 50% more product due to Intel's screwup.So who's laughing all the way to the bank?[/citation]
I think if you look at stock prices you will see Intel is still laughing all the way to the bank.

Anomalyx

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]lradunovic77[/nom]AMD -> They better work on their crappy products, cause their 6 core is slower than Intel 4 core. I think Intel is having laugh at them.[/citation]
Prediction 1: the AMD in question is a slightly slower per-core clock speed than the Intel, and the test was single-threaded.
Prediction 2: the AMD was a heck of a lot cheaper than the Intel
Prediction 3: Intel will continue to NOT sell GOOD processors for CHEAP, and I will continue to buy AMD as a result

professorprofessorson

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
Haha I love the good humor AMD has, and its sad as hell to see Intel fanboys get all pissy on here over it. Lighten up guys. Its just a simple joke in good taste, and seeing you all angrily rant about how much AMD sucks and Intel rocks just makes you look rabid and retarded.

Geef

Distinguished
Nice PR,
I've always managed to put whatever type of processor I could afford during that time. :) It means currently I like AMD and Intel both the same... but... if I ever won the Mega-Millions I am pretty sure when I get a machine built it would have the best intel processor in it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.