AMD Prepares For ‘Resident Evil 7’ With Radeon Crimson ReLive Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomeoReject

Reputable
Jan 4, 2015
I know it's not strictly necessary for mGPU updates, but boy, the performance difference from me cutting power to one card to overclock the hell out of the primary doesn't do too much, whereas being able to use two cards makes a ton of difference.

none12345

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2013
Wish they would fix the 300mhz memory bug with multimonitors on 300(and i think 200) series cards. Cant use any of the relive drivers till they fix it which is a shame.

Suposidly you dont get that bug if you dont touch wattman after installing the newer drivers, but then i cant +20% the power cap, and overclock the memory, so screw that! Putting a 2nd monitor on a different graphics card or integrated graphics card also suposidly fixes it, but i havent tried that(i should ive juse been too lazy to turn it on in bios and try the new driver again).

No problems on 16.11.5(which is the last one before relive) tho, so ill keep using that till its fixed. That driver is flawless for me(as well as the last 10 or 20 before that), so its not a huge deal. I just would like to try out the new ones, but dont want to sacrafice overclocking to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.