Amd R5 330 shows up as Radeon R7 series? wtf?

imnoob43

Prominent
Aug 27, 2017
So im really confused if i right click on my desktop and go into Screen Settings then like feutures for graphics card it shows up as Amd Radeon R7 Series but if i go into device manager and graphics card it says first Radeon R5 330 then Radeon R7 Series, i googled up the R5 330 and it was pretty decent (not really it absolute trash but it can run Fortnite) also at first it showed up as Radeon R5 320M for some reason but changed shortly after, anyway heres the info about tyhe R7 Series thing:

Card information: ( translated from swedish as good as i could)

AMMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x1313)

DAC-TYPE: Internal dac(400mhz)

Amd radeon r7 series

BIOS-Information: 113-SPEC-102

Available graphic memory: 4580 MB ( i belive that some glitch? im pretty sure it doesnt have that or i just did something wrong when i went into some settings and changed the dedicated memory available form like 1 gb to 2gb)

Dedicated memory: 1024 MB

System video memory: 0 MB

Shared system memory: 3556 (not good?)

Im really confused and 400Mhz and only 1 gb vram doesnt sound good if its for some reason used as main graohics card and if i disable the R7 series in devie manager and i got into settings it says Microsoft Basic Display Driver.

Please help

Thank you.

imnoob43

Prominent
Aug 27, 2017
SOrry for late response, got no idea why it showed up as 320M i have a desktop so, truns out it was my cpu that had internal R7 graphics and my ram was shared ´to the r7. SOlved