Question AMD Radeon HD 6570

Feb 22, 2019
Hello guys. I was overclocking my HD 6570 in AMD Catalyst OverDrive. Everything was working fine, then i accidentally set the core clock and memory clock to maximum. Of course, i couldnt see anything anymore on the screen, and the computer gave me a BSoD. Now, everytime i try to turn on my computer, it instantly gives me the BSoD. I tried setting the bios to default, it didnt work. I went in safe mode, but i can't use system recovery from there, neither delete the AMD driver to let the windows update it. What am i supposed to do? How could i set it back to normal? Thank you so much.

is this a Intel CPU based Motherboard ? if so then move the video cable to the on-board video connector and remove the GPU card, boot in bios and set your igpu to be the default and boot normally. if all goes well you should then be able to remove the software or at very least reset settings on it to defaults.
then reinsert gpu , set bios to reconise the GPU, move the cable over again and boot, this should make everything be back to normal.

Feb 22, 2019
is this a Intel CPU based Motherboard ? if so then move the video cable to the on-board video connector and remove the GPU card, boot in bios and set your igpu to be the default and boot normally. if all goes well you should then be able to remove the software or at very least reset settings on it to defaults.
then reinsert gpu , set bios to reconise the GPU, move the cable over again and boot, this should make everything be back to normal.
It's an ASRock N68-VGS3..