Question Amd Radeon Hd 7570 1gb ddr5 VS R5 240 1gb ddr3?

If you're buying with the intention of being able to game, then you don't want either of those because neither of them is any good and both are about six or more years old. No matter what country you are in you would be very wise to simply be patient, save your money a while longer and go with something better. You need a much, MUCH more powerful card and preferably something much newer than six to eight years old, if you want to play any halfway decent games from the last 1-3 years, even at the lowest settings.

Reactions: HectorRS10
May 11, 2019
If you're buying with the intention of being able to game, then you don't want either of those because neither of them is any good and both are about six or more years old. No matter what country you are in you would be very wise to simply be patient, save your money a while longer and go with something better. You need a much, MUCH more powerful card and preferably something much newer than six to eight years old, if you want to play any halfway decent games from the last 1-3 years, even at the lowest settings.
No, I do not want it for games, I just want to know which of the two is better

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Last edited:
The R5 240 is at least marginally newer, probably, and likely has better driver support than the older HD card. Both are very old now and probably not wise choices no matter what they are for. I can't imagine either of those cards, used, has much life left in it.

I'd look to something newer if possible.

Reactions: HectorRS10
May 11, 2019
The R5 240 is at least marginally newer, probably, and likely has better driver support than the older HD card. Both are very old now and probably not wise choices no matter what they are for. I can't imagine either of those cards, used, has much life left in it.

I'd look to something newer if possible.
It will only be temporary, since my graphics card is burned and I need another one for a while, HD 7570 for 26 dollars or the R5 240 for 22 dollars, I think I'll go for the HD 7570