[SOLVED] AMD Radeon HD 7670m driver problem ?

May 17, 2022
ive had this laptop for 9 years now and it has a amd radeon hd 7670m in it.
After i reinstalled windows a few months back the drivers i install from amd dont work. it shows error code 43 and windows has stopped it coz it reported problems.

I tried gpu z to see if i really had a 7670m and it shows the temps wrong, idk whats wrong with it.
if anyone has a solution pls do help.

yAHL9ux.png
[/IMG]

Solution
ive had this laptop for 9 years now and it has a amd radeon hd 7670m in it
after i reinstalled windows a few months back
the drivers i install from amd dont work
it shows error code 43 and windows has stopped it coz it reported problems
i tried gpu z to see if i really had a 7670m and it shows the temps wrong
idk whats wrong with it
if anyone has a solution pls do help
yAHL9ux.png
[/IMG]
It might be your gpu have been damaged or get some errors, you could try to install this nimez driver instead and see if it worked.
(download both V5-Terascale and ccd_install_22.10.exe, extract the V5-terascale to a folder so it wont be messed up, and copy/cut the ccd_install_22.10.exe to WU_CCC2 folder (both...
ive had this laptop for 9 years now and it has a amd radeon hd 7670m in it
after i reinstalled windows a few months back
the drivers i install from amd dont work
it shows error code 43 and windows has stopped it coz it reported problems
i tried gpu z to see if i really had a 7670m and it shows the temps wrong
idk whats wrong with it
if anyone has a solution pls do help
yAHL9ux.png
[/IMG]
It might be your gpu have been damaged or get some errors, you could try to install this nimez driver instead and see if it worked.
(download both V5-Terascale and ccd_install_22.10.exe, extract the V5-terascale to a folder so it wont be messed up, and copy/cut the ccd_install_22.10.exe to WU_CCC2 folder (both 2019 and 2020) inside the extracted v5-terascale file inside the folder you made, then run NZSetup.exe as admin and proceed with the install, but before installing try to uninstall the driver with DDU clean and do not restart and proceed installing the nimez driver, just make sure windows 10 version is above 1809).

Last edited:
Solution