[SOLVED] Amd Radeon R7 240 series graphic card

Sep 22, 2019
I have installed a game called Shadow of the tomb raider, and after installing the game it stops running and says your display driver must be old or you have to lower your display settings and i did it to lowest and still not running, is there any solution so that i can run it,

My system has:

intel core i5 3.00Ghz
8 gb ram,
Radeon 2gb R7 240 series

Please help me

Solution
That graphics card does not meet the minimum requirements to run Shadow of the tomb raider.

Minimum recommendation is for an HD 7770, which, while older than the R7 240 is still significantly more capable. You need a better card. The R7 240 is not a card capable enough for any real gaming. It's more of a throw in card for systems that didn't have integrated graphics like the FX series systems that were popular at the time that card was new.
That graphics card does not meet the minimum requirements to run Shadow of the tomb raider.

Minimum recommendation is for an HD 7770, which, while older than the R7 240 is still significantly more capable. You need a better card. The R7 240 is not a card capable enough for any real gaming. It's more of a throw in card for systems that didn't have integrated graphics like the FX series systems that were popular at the time that card was new.

Solution