AMD Radeon R9 295X2 Graphics Card Pictured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why when there are ASICs that will push more power than 4 of these could? There are ones coming with 16MH/s, that's 16 times what a single 290X can do, and soon after there looks to be 100MH/s which would be 100x that of a single R9 290X.

GPUs are dead for Litecoins. Sure there are other coins but they are still pretty worthless right now.

vaughn2k

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
Please don't associate this with mining, please... I would like this to be cheap, so I could buy one... these bit or coin mining things, make these sorts of cards becoming expensive... the hell...

D3ath_walks

Reputable
Apr 2, 2014
I like the look of it. It is a little long though...
Thats what she said... LOL however... this seems like a good idea to hybrid cool it... But what about people that already have a water loop in the computer and have no room to mount the radiator??? =/

abimocorde

Honorable
Sep 23, 2013
I like the look of it. It is a little long though...
Thats what she said... LOL however... this seems like a good idea to hybrid cool it... But what about people that already have a water loop in the computer and have no room to mount the radiator??? =/
Someone with the cash and rig to get one of this, must already have a decent case that supports more than 6 120mm fans, so no problem at all.

Kicn

Reputable
Apr 2, 2014
Hmmm Why don't they add ram sockets,SSD and a cpu, do away with the motherboard and case. Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.