AMD Radeon RX 560 Graphics Card Price List

Status
Not open for further replies.

mactato

Prominent
Sep 20, 2017
I have to say I'm an AMD fanBoi BUT, I LOVE my 1050ti.... I am always for the underdig (AMD) but the cryto mining thing is kicking their arse.
Can't say enough about the 1050ti... you can even get some that don't even require a power connection from your PSU.... NEAT

Embra

Distinguished
Asus ROG Strix Radeon RX 560 Gaming OC Edition 4GB GDDR5 is 149.99 on Newegg in stock. It also comes with a champions pack. I wish you would review the pricing more often. What ever software you are using is consistently in correct.

gjbaker003

Prominent
Mar 26, 2017
$230 for a card that competes with a GTX 1050? Why is the XFX card so much more expensive than the others? I feel incredibly fortunate that I bought my GTX 1060 SSC for $219.99 before the mining craze caused a $80+ premium.

DragonAsta

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016
price gouging, the makers wanting a higher price than the design actually is "worth" and with the ram shortage causing an increase in price to begin with really does not help, some folks mentioned mining as the biggest reason, it has an effect on it, yes, but very very few folks I know have even heard about mining let alone bother doing it.

Myself I cannot justify spending $50+ over the MSRP of any product just because it has a $5 better cooler, XFX since the 7000 series seem to be among the worst offenders in this regard want well above the cost of the product and usually are the worst offenders when it comes to the coil whine, fan quality etc, a premium brand that is a premium product is one thing, but, something that is barely above OEM quality (at best) is so not worth extra.

anyways, yes it is nigh on impossible to find these things lately anywhere close to price they should be considering how long they have now been out $40+ over MSRP (if you are lucky) miners should be buying Titan X pascal very $ but pays itself off rather quickly, leave the gaming cards to gamers ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.