Discussion AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT and RX 5700 REVIEW leaks out !

Hello,

Videocardz just posted an article, and it seems some early benchmarks have been leaked and published before time, via a POLISH website. As you might know, Radeon RX 5700 series reviews will be available on July 7th, alongside AMD Ryzen 3000 series and X570 motherboards. Quite a day for tech enthusiasts and a lot of work for reviewers. A review was published by accident by a Polish site called Benchmark.

The review was conducted with early drivers, as explained in the screenshot below. Apparently, these drivers do not even support overclocking. Hence, the results may not correspond to the final performance. But worth checking it out, IMO. Check the full article here::

The results don't look THAT impressive, or is it ?.

https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-radeon-rx-5700-xt-and-rx-5700-review-leaks-out

vLh1DHE.png

FcpfJvf.png

YDcorYY.png

Last edited:

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
I think it looks competitive, based on those results and MSRPs. But I can see why some people may be a little disappointed that AMD had an extra ~8 months and a more advanced node and still only manages to match (rather than beat) price/performance/power, without having any exclusive HW features.

Last edited:
I think it looks competitive, based on those results and MSRPs. But I can see why some people may be a little disappointed that AMD had an extra ~8 months and a more advanced node and only manages to match (rather than beat) price/performance/power, without having any exclusive HW features.

Also, not to mention that these cards have been manufactured on a 7nm process NODE.