Question Amd radeon rx 580

Jul 17, 2019
Im having problems with my rx580 dropping frame rate at some restarts. It'll run good for one session then I'll shut it down and turn off the psu. Then after a few hours I'll come back start it and load up, and message appears that says wattman settings resetted due to system failure...
I've ran it at normal but its still does the same. Could it be that I'm running it on a 75 in 4k tv?
My set up is this;
W75 display 4K @ 60fps hdmi 2.0
Asus Prime x470 pro, Amd Ryzen 7 2700, 32gb 2400 ddr4 corsair ram, Radeon rx 580 gst black 8gb, Thermaltake 700w psu, Samsung SSD 970 Evo plus m.2 500gb + 860 Evo 500gb, and Fenvi FV-9260 wireless network adapter. I'm also running at 1 Gb internet, all the drivers are up to date from their respctive websites. The mobo is set to optimal in the bios, with asus optimizing 3% OC.... Or at least thats how I understood it. Its really frustrating when you think you built it right just to have you running circles...... Also this is my first built.

Jul 17, 2019
Let me know if the link works, Thermaltake 700w rgb 80+
Fresh install, cpu temps highest I've seen was 145f with average is from 98f- 114f. The gpu 187f max with an average of 110f-140f.
Also its a problem when restarting the system after its been off a while and it radomly does the frame drops to a point that the mouse pointer lags on screen.
https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-...2509&s=gateway&sprefix=thermaltake+psu&sr=8-3

Jul 17, 2019
Sorry I forgot to mention, that the Amd Wattman app always resets the profile when restarting , saying there was some system crash or error when obviously there wasn't any. I usually shutdown from the Windows menu then after it shuts down I turn off the PSU.

Jul 17, 2019
I think I figured it out, I did a complete uninstall of the program and the drivers down to the root. So far so good, its been about 5 day.
Now my next question is, what's the potentiel for this set up? I wanted to overclock the ram and possibly the cpu and add liquid cooling, any suggestions? But I don't know where to begin...