There are so many things that are wrong...
- Installing ANY driver results in BSOD inbetween 30 seconds and 30 minutes after being installed, with the message "video tdr failure, atikmpag.sys."
- Tried AMD clean uninstall, nothing changed
- Tried a DDU, nothing changed
- Played LOL for an hour maybe without any driver, topping the 120 fps cap I set, suddenly going down to 10 fps at lowest settings
- I can't see any details of the graphics card on HWMonitor
- Tried starting the witcher (1), game doesn't even open because "Warning! Minimum system requirements not met!"
- Tried starting minecraft, doesn't open either, "GLFW error 65542 WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL."