[SOLVED] AMD Radeon Software ZERO RPM?

Nov 21, 2019
Hello, i set my rx 5700 xt fans curve and everything works fine, but every time i turn on my pc i have to click on ZERO RPM mode ... or my fans will activate only around 60 degrees .... is there a way to make it automatic ???

Solution
You can try creating a custom Fan profile via MSI AFTERBURNER for your use case. If your GPU model features the FAN STOP feature, i.e. 0db, then fans won't spin in idle mode, or light gaming usage.

If it does not have this feature, then the fans will keep on spinning depending on the Load of the GPU.
Yes, the fans will only spin after a certain TEMP value has been reached, e..g. around 60 C. What's the brand of your RX 5700 XT GPU ?

Use MSI AFTERBURNER to manually adjust the fan speed. But in Idle mode there is no use to cap out the fans, unless of course the TEMP inside your cabinet is high, or the card is overheating.

Nov 21, 2019
Yes, the fans will only spin after a certain TEMP value has been reached, e..g. around 60 C. What's the brand of your RX 5700 XT GPU ?

Use MSI AFTERBIRENER to manually adjust the fan speed.
My GPU is a Sapphire RX 5700 XT Nitro+, but when i click Zero RPM mode it respect my custom fan curve, also under 60 C...i'm trying only to do it automatic without having to click every time on Zero RPM when i turn on my pc

You can try creating a custom Fan profile via MSI AFTERBURNER for your use case. If your GPU model features the FAN STOP feature, i.e. 0db, then fans won't spin in idle mode, or light gaming usage.

If it does not have this feature, then the fans will keep on spinning depending on the Load of the GPU.

Solution