Question AMD radon graphics adapter problem

Nov 7, 2019
Hi ! I am Mariah and I am new here. I have a problem that I would like to ask you guys. Recently my AMD radon software is crashing due to updating. The latest version is not suiting my laptop though when ai checked my compatibility they said it can be installed. What should I do ?

Nov 7, 2019
Hi Night hawk, thanks for your interest. So let me tell you everything that I faced actually. The thing is I play counter strike and counter strike go. So once there was a time when I suddenly realised that I faced a lag in my game and what happens in a multiplayer game is that we cannot take lag as a less priority. Now you are thinking that there was lag due to my internet connection. I thought that too so I connected my broad band wire directly to my laptop and played the game but the same problem existed I also checked the internet speed, it was good. there was no problem. So what might have happened?. As I am not an engineer I thought there might be slight chance that my AMD graphics adapter maybe got backdated and I have to change it and install the latest version. I googled the latest version and checked for compatibility, they said the latest version for my laptop is this, so I downloaded and installed. After installation there was a sudden shut down of my laptop and I got really worried. I turned on my laptop again and saw that the driver crashed and doesn't work. Now I do nit know that why there is a lag in my game and I do not even know that if it is because of my driver as the latest one is not working. What should I do ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS