AMD re-build Suggestions

Aug 18, 2018
http://

I've decided to upgrade my PC again, however this time I'm going to go down the AMD CPU route and I need some AMD people to give me some options. What I've been told so far is that I will need a new mobo, cpu and RAM since mine is DDR3 and I'm moving to DDR4. I'm not going to replace my GPU so any suggestions on the mobo, CPU and RAM will be appreciated. Im looking to get better fps on games like Arma 3 which are CPU dependent.

Solution
Aug 18, 2018
bmockeg Hi, I bought those parts you recommended and re-built my pc with them yesterday, the only problem is that on Speccy, it says my CPU is running at 80-90 degrees!. I removed the fan cooler and made sure the thermal paste had made contact with the cpu (which it had), put it back on and still the same reading from Speccy. My friend then said try installing CoreTemp which I did and that says my CPU is only 38-40 degrees. Could you please tell me if you have the same readings from both programs (or similar).

Aug 18, 2018
Ok mate, i'll give Ryzen software a shot. I know you need to replace thermal paste every so often but will me re-installing the fan cooler have made a lot of difference (air bubbles and stuff), considering I put it on for the first time yesterday??