AMD RX 460 not working since creators update.

Jul 4, 2018
I have windows 10 home edition with an amd rx 460 graphics card on a Samsung 4k tv . Since the creators update... i now only have 8 bit color avail.... ive reinstalled the drivers to no avail..... I really dont know what to do...... please... any help or information about this would be very much appreciated....

Solution
Hello dragonzzflight

Although for NVIDIA, can you please try the solution given here on your AMD card and see if changing the configuration helps?

Also, please confirm from where did you obtain the driver while reinstalling?

My recommendation would be to download the most recent version from the vendor's official website, uninstall the current driver, and then re-install it from the scratch.

You may also want to check for any latest Windows Updates (Windows 10 1803 at present).

Please report back with the details to allow us to help you with a better solution.

Cheers!!
Hello dragonzzflight

Although for NVIDIA, can you please try the solution given here on your AMD card and see if changing the configuration helps?

Also, please confirm from where did you obtain the driver while reinstalling?

My recommendation would be to download the most recent version from the vendor's official website, uninstall the current driver, and then re-install it from the scratch.

You may also want to check for any latest Windows Updates (Windows 10 1803 at present).

Please report back with the details to allow us to help you with a better solution.

Cheers!!

Solution