[SOLVED] AMD RX 570 ITX worth it?

Jul 2, 2018
Hello guys I have a quick question.

Ok so, my gpu died and i am now looking for a replacement and i came across Sapphire RX 570 Pulse 4GB ITX.. It costs €170~ in my country and at a first glance it seemed like a great deal, so i proceeded to watch some benchmarks on youtube and according to them, it beats gtx 1050ti, gtx 1060 3gb so it made fall in love with it even more..

However, thats not the point, my question is, is there a big difference in ITX vs Standard size version of cards? Mind you, the one i am talking about has 1 cooler whereas the standard version has 2 obviously.. But the standard version is about €50 more expensive and i am not sure i can afford that, even tho its not that much, i am already stretching my budget with the ITX version. So i am wondering if I will be getting less performance with the ITX model due to smaller size, 1 fan or whatever else?

Btw my other specs are :
Cpu Intel G4560 3.5ghz
2x4GB HyperX 2400mhz
500w raidmaxx cobra psu

I know that some of you would see this as a bottleneck but i am soon going to upgrade my cpu too, other than that, i cant afford to upgrade my pc so often hence why I am buying a stronger, future proof gpu.

Thanks!

Solution
It might not overclock as well as premium models, but it looks fine to me. I'd definitely get it over a 1050 Ti or 1060 3GB.

https://www.kitguru.net/components/graphic-cards/dominic-moass/sapphire-rx-570-pulse-itx-sff-gpu-review/