Question AMD RX 6900-XT streaming issues

Feb 14, 2023
Hello i recently build my gaming pc with a specs :
AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
AMD RX 6900-XT
Corsair Vengeance LPX 5600 C36 2x16GB

issue i have is when streaming sharing screen or doing screenshots everything gets super bright ( for screenshots i use greenshot app) as soon as i try to screenshot area in a browser i get this very yellow and bright overlay where almost nothing is visible . same thing happens when i share my screen or stream everything is very bright and blurry drivers are latest's and i am on windows 10 any ideas ?

Feb 14, 2023
you can try one of this :

When HDR is enabled for a screen, a screenshot of Google Chrome web page may be overly bright.

The solution is to type chrome://flags/#force-color-profile in the address bar of Google Chrome, then change the color profile from Default to HDR10 (where available). Although, you may have luck by changing it to sRGB.

---

Go to the NVIDIA Control Panel->change resolution:

• Use NVIDIA COLOR SETTINGS
  • Output color depth to 8 bpc
  • Output color format set to yCbCr422
  • Output dynamic range shoud be limited

Feb 14, 2023
you can try one of this :

When HDR is enabled for a screen, a screenshot of Google Chrome web page may be overly bright.

The solution is to type chrome://flags/#force-color-profile in the address bar of Google Chrome, then change the color profile from Default to HDR10 (where available). Although, you may have luck by changing it to sRGB.

---

Go to the NVIDIA Control Panel->change resolution:

• Use NVIDIA COLOR SETTINGS
  • Output color depth to 8 bpc
  • Output color format set to yCbCr422
  • Output dynamic range shoud be limited
tried still same issue