Question AMD Ryzen 3 1300X running way hotter than usual!

May 18, 2020
Hello guys, I came across this website which I now find really helpful about PC stuff.
Recently I've done some research on overclocking my 1300X which everyone recommends but just noticed when I installed the Ryzen Master program that the CPU runs at 50 degrees celcius on idle!
I also ran a Cinebench test (got 1282 points) and at the end of the test it reached 90 degrees! I didn't even ran the test again until the CPU cooled off because I was kinda scared.
Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050ti (Not Overclocked)
Motherboard: ASRock A320M-DGS
RAM: 2x8GB 2400Mhz
GTA V runs totally fine with pretty high settings almost everytime at 60fps+ Any idea what is wrong? I have the stock cooler...thanks!

May 18, 2020
Well curb your thoughts of overclocking, you cannot overclock on any A320 chipset motherboard.

Try taking off the stock cooler, replacing the thermal paste, and reseating it.
Sorry for not replying sooner. That's a good idea actually, since I bought the PC almost 3 years ago, not once have I replaced the thermal paste. That's probably it, and the fact that I haven't cleaned it thoroughly since then. Thanks!

Jun 11, 2020
Sorry for not replying sooner. That's a good idea actually, since I bought the PC almost 3 years ago, not once have I replaced the thermal paste. That's probably it, and the fact that I haven't cleaned it thoroughly since then. Thanks!
let me know if that solves your problem im also facing the same issue on my r3 1300x im using it with my B450 tomahawk