AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Crashes constantly

Aug 9, 2018
Hello Guys,

So I bought a new 300€ Budget PC with the following Hardware:
-Ryzen 3 2200G
-ASRock AMD A320M-HD
-8 GB (2x4 2133) Crucial CL 15 RAM
-450 Watt Powersupply

The Problem i have is, that my PC constantly crashes with Blackscreens, Bluescreens and Not moving pictures. I haven't played a game yet. My Temperetures are in the 30 to 50 region.
I have installed all new and recommended drivers over and over again. My Graphic Unit is a new one because i thougt it would help to change it. Yes i want to play with the iGPU.
Please help me i'm getting frustrated.

Aug 9, 2018

I did few fresh installs of Win 10. And even installed all drivers for the 7th time. Even in correct order, first the chipsets and then the graphic drivers. And it`s a new HDD with 1 TB Space.

Aug 9, 2018

Yes, it is already on the newest Version (5.50). I also have tried to first install the chipsets und then the vega drivers, but it's still crashing.

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
If you had even one error on memtest thats your problem, not sure what nothing special meant. I've also seen the first errors show up pass 3-4. All you can really do is download something like hwmonitor and check the voltages on the PSU rails most should be within 5% of the stated.volts at both min and Max even when strss testing. 12v rail can move up to 10%

Aug 9, 2018

I had no Errors with memtest. It was all good. I'll try the HW/Monitor later and post a screenshot or the results as text here. Thanks.

Aug 9, 2018
So basically, I'm currently trying the let it run on One RAM Stick and I didn't got a bsod until now, maybe I have a bad RAM stick. My HW Monitor shows normal Values. I will get a new pack of 8GB RAM (2x4) and will give u guys new information when it has arrived.

Aug 9, 2018
Have you tried it with only the other stick?
So, yeah. Tried both separated and well.... both worked (sigh), Maybe the Mobo is causing the errors. My Stepdad has company this saturday, all some very PC Building and PC knowledge people, like he said. I will ask a few of them. If we don't come to a solution i might buy a new mobo.

Aug 9, 2018
Could try reseating the CPU it could have poor contact with a pin and cause some instability. Run the computer before you remove the cooler or you'll likely rip the cpu out of the socket if the paste isn't warm
Basically, when I started the build it was like august last year. The problem occurred then, and now again. And I thought of something like that before and tried your solution with my "old" CPU also a R3 2200G. Nothing happened so the first thing I replaced was my CPU because I thought it had a bad iGPU. Anyways, I don't believe this is the source of my problems because anything seemed fine with the contact before. But I will look at this problem by saturday. I'll get you more information then.

Thanks for any help btw. It realllly grinds my gears because no part was corrupted by now. And i have replaced the CPU, the Hard Drive and the mobo maybe in a few days. And I'm thinking' bout changing the RAM aswell 'cause it's 25 € cheaper than back then when I first bought all pieces.
And when you think "oof bad english" that problem is based on the fact that I'm from Germany, so please excuse my mistakes.
Catch u l8er guys.