Question AMD Ryzen 3 2200G RX 570 problems with games Battlefield 5

G-star93

Honorable
Oct 19, 2014
Hello,

I have this second "budget" setup with AMD Ryzen 3 2200G, RX 570 4gb Sapphire nitro+, Gigabyte B450m s2h motherboard, 16gb ddr4 3200mhz g.skill Ripjaws V, Seasonic 520w 80 bronze full modular PSU, 240gb ssd and 1tb HDD.

I'm having problems in Battlefield 5. I'm playing on medium settings with DX11 on 1080p. I'm getting even 100fps+ but average is 70-80, which is not bad, considering that the total cost was less than 400€. I'm having problems with stuttering, it's not running smooth, I even installed the game on SSD, but it didn't helped one bit. Random FPS drops, from 100fps it drops down to 30fps and most annoying problem is that the whole PC lags from time to time and everything with it, from video to audio, even chat on discord or skype it's starts sounding so strange for a couple of seconds. And when I'm playing, no one can hear me and as soon as I quit the game, everyone hears me fine. So what could be the problem?

G-star93

Honorable
Oct 19, 2014
stick with 1 thread
Hello,

I have this second "budget" setup with AMD Ryzen 3 2200G, RX 570 4gb Sapphire nitro+, Gigabyte B450m motherboard and 16gb ddr4 3200mhz g.skill RAM.

I'm having problems in Battlefield 5. I'm playing on medium settings with DX11 on 1080p. I'm getting even 100fps+ but average is 70-80, which is not bad, considering that the total cost was less than 400€. I'm having problems with stuttering, it's not running smooth, I even installed the game on SSD, but it didn't helped one bit. Random FPS drops, from 100fps it drops down to 30fps and most annoying problem is that the whole PC lags from time to time and everything with it, from video to audio, even chat on discord or skype it's starts sounding so strange for a couple of seconds. And when I'm playing, no one can hear me and as soon as I quit the game, everyone hears me fine. So what could be the problem?

What about other PC games, apart from Battlefield 5 ? How do they perform ? GPU and CPU's temp value while Gaming ? Monitor the usage as well. Which PSU do you actually have ?

Have you tried doing a CLEAN re-install of the GPU drivers, or maybe even Rollback to some older driver version ? Re-install the game completely, if need be. Are you on a fresh install copy of your OS ?

I presume you be using Windows 10 OS ? Some latest updates have been causing performance issues on some systems, but it is not widespread.

TRENDING THREADS