Question AMD Ryzen 3900x AIO Cooler

bmmojo

Reputable
Aug 20, 2019
Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for a 240mm or 360mm AIO cooler for the AMD Ryzen 9 3900x?

Preferably something that is quiet and something that doesn't have RGB but if it does whatever.

Like you said you dont want RGB so i bet you dont care about the looks anyway. Personally from my experience i used an nzxt kraken X52 watercooler and noctua aircooler. The aircooler was quiter especially the 360mm radiators that have 3x 120mm fans + the pump noise and the temps wont be a mindblowing difference with 3rd gen ryzen that dont have room for overclocks anyway + you dont have the probability of pump failure or water leak. I would suggest first to look another options for noctua and be quite air coolers. If you want that much the AIO then look for the biggest radiator (360mm because the water have more surface to flow and cool)
  1. Corsair H150i Pro RGB
  2. NZXT Kraken X72
Of course for both of the coolers there is the options to disable the rgb lights.

Have a look on DeepCool captain 240/360 ex products!
I dont trust deepcool AIO that much and i saw a big amount of complaints about leaks and they dont give a long warranty so avoid them. Moreover , corsair is the only AIO manufacturer that there is a possibility to replace your damaged components after an AIO leak (in warranty time of course).
  1. NZXT KRAKEN X72 (6 years warranty)
  2. Corsair H150i Pro RGB (5 years warranty)
  3. DeepCool captain 360 (3 years warranty)

henterpriser

Reputable
Sep 14, 2019
Have a look on ferocious captain 24/360 ed products!
I dont trust deepcool AIO that much and i saw a big amount of complaints about leaks and they dont give a long warranty so avoid them. Moreover , corsair is the only AIO manufacturer that there is a possibility to replace your damaged components after an AIO leak (in warranty time of course).
  1. NZXT KRAKEN X72 (6 years warranty)
  2. Corsair H150i Pro RGB (5 years warranty)
  3. DeepCool captain 360 (3 years warranty)
DeepCool would completely pay your fried components money from leaking etc. (brand new price)+ the cooler money. That's on their warranty

DeepCool would completely pay your fried components money from leaking etc. (brand new price)+ the cooler money. That's on their warranty
Corsair too. I say "possibility" because there is a process to do so either corsair or deepcool. The most reviews i read at least at my countries web stores for DeepCool captain are about leaks so i cant recommend that and i bet thats the reason they give only 3 years warranty.