[SOLVED] AMD Ryzen 4000 series PICO ITX board

Ragahv

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2012
Anyone know if there is a board of pico itx form factor which supports amd series 4000 ryzen mobile edition apu with integrated graphics of Vega 11?

I need it to support at least 16gb max ddr4 2400mhz ram and quad core , 2 threads at least the CPU. If amd 4000 series is not support 16dgb ram and only 8gb tell me of a Pico board which has support for AMD 4000 or above apu with vega 11 or above gpu which has support of 16gb ram. The gpu should support up to 4gb vram abd share from ram

Solution
You can't buy the mobile processor on its own, you can only buy it in a pre-made laptop because AMD is selling directly to laptop manufacturers not consumers. However if you want a desktop processor , then I can recommend some for you such as the Ryzen 7 3700x. It's a beast for multi threaded applications, single threaded applications and gaming. And it includes a cooler. What's not to like?(Price:$335 USD).
Dec 16, 2019
You can't buy the mobile processor on its own, you can only buy it in a pre-made laptop because AMD is selling directly to laptop manufacturers not consumers. However if you want a desktop processor , then I can recommend some for you such as the Ryzen 7 3700x. It's a beast for multi threaded applications, single threaded applications and gaming. And it includes a cooler. What's not to like?(Price:$335 USD).

Solution