Commendable
Aug 13, 2018
specs:
msi b350 tomahawk motherboard
crucial 4gb 2133Mhz ram
gtx 1050ti graphics card
120gb ssd
1tb hard drive

i just upgraded my pc as I listed and before i had A8 7600 amd APU and this nvidia gtx 1050ti graphics card...when i was playing games i got average 80fps in games such as csgo, league of legends, rocket league, fortnite...and now when i have the ryzen apu and i try to play games at high resolution i get like 40fps...i have the latest nvidia drivers and i use 1050ti for gaming because integrated graphics is disabled, and when i was playing league of legends I had afterburned open and i saw that my gpu was working only on 17% and cpu was around 70(i dont know temps for the cpu but gpu was around 40 celcius)..then i remembered that i had old apu drivers and i uninstalled them...when i uninstalled old apu drivers fps increased in csgo and rocket league like it should be but in fortnite and league of legends it is still the same...any advice how i should fix this problem? Also i ordered nzxt s340 case and it will be here soon so i will put my components in there and now i have them in my old case...

Solution
FULL SYSTEM SPECS AS OF NOW please, cpu included
making me guess, but I think you need at least 8GB or preferably 16GB dual channel DDR with your Ryzen, whatever because you didn't post it., 4GB ain't enough to even run windows right! 8GB minimum
FULL SYSTEM SPECS AS OF NOW please, cpu included
making me guess, but I think you need at least 8GB or preferably 16GB dual channel DDR with your Ryzen, whatever because you didn't post it., 4GB ain't enough to even run windows right! 8GB minimum

Solution

maticlukezic007

Commendable
Aug 13, 2018
yeah i was thinking of getting another 8gb but atm i dont have any money so i will buy it in the future...
my specs right now are:
msi b350 tomahawk motherboard
APU amd ryzen 5 2400g
4gb crucial 2133MHz RAM
nvidia gtx 1050ti 4gb gpu
120gb ssd
1tb toshiba hard drive
windows 10 64bit

I agree with Peter Martin. In your position, I would add an additional 4GB memory DIMM; currently costs $35 - $45 USD on NewEgg. With only 4GB of RAM, your computer must be swapping contents from RAM to SSD constantly. FYI: If your SSD is Samsung brand, then make sure to download and install the Samsung Magician application in order to automatically update the firmware, and also to optimize it.

maticlukezic007

Commendable
Aug 13, 2018
I used DDU to uninstall my old amd apu drivers and nvidia drivers which i reinstalled..and no i dont have samsung ssd. Also when i buy new RAM sticks does it need to be the same company and the same speed?

maticlukezic007

Commendable
Aug 13, 2018

okay i will buy another 4gb crucial 2133MHz RAM thanks for help