[SOLVED] amd ryzen 5 2400G with radeon graphics

Jan 23, 2019
Hello all!

I am using amd ryzen 5 2400G with no graphics card. Bought it because I cant afford graphics card right now. I thought I was gona be able to play some games on minimum settings atleast but so far only game that I am able to play is Runescape lol and even runescape uses all 8 cores at 70-100%. I tried world of tanks(SD client on MINIMUM!!)-->lags in menu as hell, cpu is almost 100%, closed it right away. then I tried WW2 online. Cant open it because OpenGL has no latest drivers-->wtf? try to download opengl-->not compatible with windows.
tried age of empires 2 --> cant even open it...don t remember what the problem was. I have windows 10 btw.

I have 8gb of ram and asus prime a320mk mobo.
should I install game at disc that has no windows on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2geRPYeS0DY !!!

Is that integrated gpu some kinda fraud? Before I bought I watched videos of ppl playing games like WOT on max. setting with only this CPI without graphics... am I missing something?

please explain

thanks

Solution
I'm playing on oc'ed ryzen 3 2200g (igpu) and it's great for CS GO or HOTS (1440p low). You should be ok. Install new drivers or ,if it will not work, fresh Windows (10).

xeon_fan

Reputable
Feb 3, 2016
I'm playing on oc'ed ryzen 3 2200g (igpu) and it's great for CS GO or HOTS (1440p low). You should be ok. Install new drivers or ,if it will not work, fresh Windows (10).

Solution

krazypasta

Prominent
Feb 21, 2019
I had the same problem, if you only have 1x8gb of ram it will essentially kill your fps, as APUs rely on dual channel. I had to buy an identical stick of ram in order to fix the problem. I also had to update windows to the new developer update. These fixed the problem and I can now run all source engine games at 80fps and higher on high settings. I hope this helped.