[SOLVED] AMD Ryzen 5 2600??

Feb 14, 2019
Right guys I'm getting a new motherboard and CPU and it seems AMD is the way forward.

I mainly play CS:GO so also looking for best performance.

I'm looking at AMD Ryzen 5 2600x six core 4.25ghz with Asus B450-Plus motherboard. I have a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050ti 4Gb to go with it.

Is there any major difference with normal 2600 or the x or the mobo? I'm looking to get the best for my money. Any help and with links would be much appreciated.

Solution
So building a system from my standpoint anyway, get the best motherboard you can afford since it is the most time consuming to change out. Yes as stated earlier get at least a B450 mobo, I do think the "X" class CPU's are worth the extra few dollars you pay for them, some say not because of the non-x variety can OC the same, i've yet to find that to be true, unless your trying to stick to a budget for your build.

M.AGamer

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019

Dashman9000

Distinguished
May 16, 2009
So building a system from my standpoint anyway, get the best motherboard you can afford since it is the most time consuming to change out. Yes as stated earlier get at least a B450 mobo, I do think the "X" class CPU's are worth the extra few dollars you pay for them, some say not because of the non-x variety can OC the same, i've yet to find that to be true, unless your trying to stick to a budget for your build.

Solution