[SOLVED] AMD Ryzen 5 3500U and Intel i5 1035G

Jan 25, 2020
Guys we are looking a notebook with my girlfriend but we kinda stuck between these two options. She is going to use her notebook mainly for presentations for school and watching netflix. We decided that it should have a SSD and IPS screen but we stuck between Lenovo İdeapad s145 with I5 1035 (doesn't have IPS) and Hp pavilion with Ryzen 5 Core and even bigger ssd. But I wanted to ask you would there be any differences between these two CPUs? She want to use is for a long time so longetivity is really important ( Kinda the main issue and the second is of course the performance)

Solution
Right now both systems could be used for a long term specially because both of them would be more than sufficient for her needs. Ryzen systems have better TDP which would allow the laptop to hold more when it comes to battery. Even for a light gaming use both should be fine.
Jun 1, 2020
Right now both systems could be used for a long term specially because both of them would be more than sufficient for her needs. Ryzen systems have better TDP which would allow the laptop to hold more when it comes to battery. Even for a light gaming use both should be fine.

Solution