Question AMD Ryzen 7 / RX6800XT build crashing after exiting games consistently

Aug 3, 2021
Hello, I'm running an MSI Radeon RX6800XT GPU, AMD Ryzen 7 CPU, 32GB of Corsair RAM on an ASRock B550 Steel Legend MoBo, being powered by a Corsair RM850X PSU, with 4 case fans and a Noctua NH-D15 cooler. Had the system up and running with crash issues on and off for about 3 months now, but recently it seems every time I go to exit a game it crashes on me. Here's what I've tried thus far with the same results. Swapped all PSU cabling to CPU, MoBo, PCIe, and peripherals, swapped out the PSU itself, tried both PCIe slots for the GPU, swapped the GPU to an old NVidia GPU from a previous machine, installed latest chipset drivers, reset BIOS through UEFI and manually via the CMOS battery, re-seated RAM, swapped from HDMI to Display Port to run my monitor, all with the same results. The monitor goes black and occasionally it sounds as if the PC is still running for a while (I can hear discord or spotify for example still running) and then eventually the PC fully crashes. I recently installed and ran the AMD System Monitor and had a pretty quick crash while running the Unigine Superposition Benchmark test, happening similarly when I attempted to Alt-Tab back to the desktop. I have the .csv file from that crash and can provide other event viewer logs but at this point I am honestly at a loss for the exact source of the problem. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Aug 3, 2021
Apologies for the delayed response had a lot going on last week I had to attend to. Anyways, I updated the BIOS and still crashing the same, I pulled out the GPU and tested that in a machine of the same build (we built matching PCs this spring) and it passed the unigine superposition benchmark without crashing in the other machine, so I'm tempted to rule out the GPU. As for the model request are you asking about the RAM sticks?