News AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX Can't Catch Alder Lake Mobile in Geekbench 5

VforV

Respectable
BANNED
Oct 9, 2019
This is just anther intel promo aticle.

1. Because of Geekbench. No one cares about this shilling for intel synthetic benchmark. It's common knowledge by now.

2. Ryzen 6900HX is a 45W CPU and 12900H/12800H/12700H are 115W CPUs.
AL will win in performance and Ryzen in efficiency. That's called being impartial and stating the truth, as all press should be...

The actual trusted reviews will show that.

Feb 1, 2022

1. Because of Geekbench. No one cares about this shilling for intel synthetic benchmark. It's common knowledge by now.

AL will win in performance and Ryzen in efficiency. That's called being impartial and stating the truth, as all press should be...

The 6900HX won't use a mere 45W. Do you AMD fanboys not check the power consumption of your CPU's? Notebookcheck & Ultrabookreview have the 5900HX at using 70-80W stock in Cinebench & Prime95.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Ryzen-9-5900HX-Processor-Benchmarks-and-Specs.512761.0.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Why_Me
D

Deleted member 14196

Yes I agree with you. I don’t agree with any of that crap it’s all BS

Personally I will never buy intel hardware ever For ANY reason. Nor do I believe their lies on synthetic benchmarks. I know from experience

Reactions: VforV
Feb 1, 2022
Yes I agree with you. I don’t agree with any of that crap it’s all BS

Personally I will never buy intel hardware ever For ANY reason. Nor do I believe their lies on synthetic benchmarks. I know from experience
Having said that- what makes you think your opinion should be taken seriously when you just admitted your purchase decision is not based on objectivity but a fake moral compass for a company that doesn't care about you? The reviews are already up and the 12900HK has been demolishing the charts in real-world performance.

D

Deleted member 14196

use them under real workloads and see for yourself. running build and test vms etc.. being a server.... real work stuff, not just gaming, i don't game on pcs, i make them do work

TRENDING THREADS