AMD Ryzen Master Memory Clock Question/Frying My Ram?

Dec 31, 2018
I use the AMD Ryzen Master to overclock my Ryzen 7 1700 (Watercooled with a custom loop) I've got it at 4 ghz and 1.32500 volts. stable and minimal heat. But i noticed at the bottom there's a 'memory clock' option I've had it on 1067 for the longest time. I assume it correlates with Ram and i have 2133 mhz ram. doing some simple math 1067 mhz * 2 = 2134 mhz (blah blah blah computer stuff its 2133 mhz not 2134 mhz) So in the Ryzen master the highest it goes it 1600. doubling that gives 3200. Would i be safe setting it to that, or am i at risk of frying my ram. As of now i have it set to 1467 (2934). I havent changed any other memory control settings. Just memory clock speed.
Gyazo (Screenshot Capture Tool) Link below to see my current settings
http://

Solution
It all depends what voltage is being applied to your RAM and what kind of VRM/ RAM cooling you have. If your RAM is being overclocked to 3200Mhz and it is fine, that would be an excellent indicator that it is either 3200Mhz RAM or that it can be overclocked stable at 3200Mhz. What your going to have to look at is the voltage being supplied to your RAM. Typically anything under 1.4V is safe and a lot of people are content running at 1.5V. I have 3200Mhz RAM that I have overclocked to 3600Mhz @ 1.38V and is totally stable and cool (I do have two top mounted 140MM intake fans that push a lot of cool air over my VRMs and RAM so all my board temps are very low. If your RAD is mounted on the top as an exhaust I would recommend making...
It all depends what voltage is being applied to your RAM and what kind of VRM/ RAM cooling you have. If your RAM is being overclocked to 3200Mhz and it is fine, that would be an excellent indicator that it is either 3200Mhz RAM or that it can be overclocked stable at 3200Mhz. What your going to have to look at is the voltage being supplied to your RAM. Typically anything under 1.4V is safe and a lot of people are content running at 1.5V. I have 3200Mhz RAM that I have overclocked to 3600Mhz @ 1.38V and is totally stable and cool (I do have two top mounted 140MM intake fans that push a lot of cool air over my VRMs and RAM so all my board temps are very low. If your RAD is mounted on the top as an exhaust I would recommend making your rear fan an intake to bring cool air over your VRMs and RAM (you may want to pick up a magnetic filter for the outside of the case). If you have a front mounted rad I would recommend making your top fans intakes to bring cool air over your VRMs and RAM.

You do have to look at temp (VRM and RAM) but typically as long as your stable and the voltage is 1.4V or under then you are fine. I know I'm "old school" but I have also never trusted software for overclocking. I would recommend setting your overclock in bios.

Solution
Dec 31, 2018

Thanks for the help! Means a ton! I was able to get my ram to 2666mhz. Kinda afraid to go higher. I Have 3 fans mounted on the top of my case as well to circulate air throughout my build. I could probably tweak the timings to get it to 3000.