AMD Ryzen Motherboard Giveaway with ASRock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
[widget="https://gleam.io/CQ3NZ/ryzen-giveaway-with-the-asrock-x370-taichi-motherboard", 600][/widget]

We’ve teamed up with our friends at ASRock to bring you two back to back giveaways for their all-new X370 Taichi AM4 Motherboard. This motherboard is well suited for overclockers and Ryzen builders looking for long term performance. We reviewed the ASRock X370 Taichi AM4 motherboard earlier this month and found the board to be “perfect for those wanting to jump into the deep end of Zen for a long-term system build. This board is meant to be used with LEDs, windows, swagger and posted to YouTube for the world to see”. For your chance to win simply enter the raffle widget posted above. We’ll be throwing two giveaways, each lasting a week long. With eight ways to enter, the more entries you complete, the more likely you are to win!

Good luck.

Thank you Johnny 5. Your generosity is only proceeded by your rugged good looks.

The statement above is said with the expressed understanding that telling the truth, complimenting and commenting first does absolutely nothing for my chances of winning :D

And that he is obviously Alive......

Jokes aside, I would not mind winning one. My wife's Phenom II system is a tad old and a mobo would be a good first step to moving her from the classic age to the modern age.

well I entered, but statistically I ain't winning, but if I do... well then i can build my PC in a breifcase for use at college. I'll probably throw a 1700 in just to keep power draw down as I can only fit so many batteries in a given size case.

EDIT: how rude of me, I forgot the most important part: Thank you for holding this!

Dirk_p_broer

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2010

This Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, 18 or older.

Well, post it to a part of the internet that is only accessible to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, 18 or older then! This is so frustrating...

It is international law with giveaways that makes such a giveaway a red tape nightmare. I am sure there are many giveaways going on in say Europe that I cannot enter, but complaining won't fix anything.

olblueyezz

Prominent
Mar 28, 2017
Would be nice to re-build the old rig. I have a Lian-Li case with a window and a PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 and they would make a nice home for that motherboard.

tbreeden

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Thanks for the contest, been wanting one of these for my build so happy to have the chance to win one!
Good luck to all!

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
I'm a broke veteran trying to finish an engineering degree. I'm still running on a Sandy Bridge setup and it's simply out of my budget to justify spending $1k. This would get me 1/2 way to an R5 setup. Thanks number 5!

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
I wonder to what extremes BCLK can be pushed with Ryzen I know it comes with at your own risk scenario, but any overclocking does so how's that any different really the main difference is data corruption can be a nuisance people just want to avoid which I get well enough. All that said it might be a means to push SATA 3 devices a fair amount further to more like 650MB/s 750MB/s rather than capping out at the paltry 550MB/s it's been stuck saturated at for years now. The same could be true of NVMe drives it might push them to new extremes as well. It could also lower GPU latency a bit as well thus improving minimum FPS markedly in a positive way. The memory and infinity fabric of course are another aspects and that's been talked about a fair amount though the other things could be rather positive.

rrplay

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2010
Such an awesome looking and solid performing mainboard that would be an excellent choice for anyone's AMD Ryzen build. Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.