AMD Saphire Radeon Rx480 8gb Error 43 Tried everything please help

Jan 24, 2019
i bought an rx480 8gb card from offer up cause I wanted to upgrade from my gtx750ti when I got home and hooked it all up it booted and installed the latest drivers off the AMD website I could not get the Radeon settings to open I keep getting the pop-up

"No AMD graphics driver is installed, Or the AMD driver is functioning properly, Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware"

The graphics card is getting power its running and the fan is moving also gpu-z is telling me that the Gpu core clock is 0mhz and so is the Memory clock Gpu-z also show's that the driver is installed

Here is what i have done

Unistalled all previous graphics card drivers with ddu in safe mode

Made sure its plugged in correctly and seated right in the pcix16 slot and has the 6 pin power plugged in aswell

Updated my windows to the lastest build 1809

Disabled driver signature enforcement

rolled back to a older driver

Any help or suggestions would be appriciated this is my last hope before getting my money back for the video card or taking the computer to a shop

Jan 24, 2019
Yes it's plugged into the GPU and no I'm not sure it worked before I got it but the guy assured me it works and said if I wanted my money back he would give it back and I can get you screenshot