News AMD Set to Become TSMC's Second Largest Customer for 5 nm Products

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
And just how the hell is China doing to do that?

The Chinese military is all hat, no cattle.

Incase you haven't noticed, pardner, there's been a distinct shortage of cheap chinese crap in all the stores lately.

Hmmm. . . I wonder what they're building with all that steel, plastic, and rubber now that they're not making dollar store crap?

jp7189

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2012
AMD should have made friends with Samsung. They aren't about to get destroyed by China.
Not that I usually feed the fire, but if china can convince North Korea to do something aggressive in South Korea at the same time they go after Taiwan, it would reset the landscape of global chip production in their favor practically overnight. Its reasonable to think NK's nuke tech is being fed to them from somewhere...

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
Not that I usually feed the fire, but if china can convince North Korea to do something aggressive in South Korea at the same time they go after Taiwan, it would reset the landscape of global chip production in their favor practically overnight. Its reasonable to think NK's nuke tech is being fed to them from somewhere...

North Korea's leadership isn't stupid. They know full well attacking SK is a suicide mission.